PAPER 2 CHILD PSYCHOLOGY( COMMON FOR DMED PGDMED DPPT COURSES )
1) psyche means_____________
2. ______________ is defined as study of human behavior.
3) Child psychology is also called child _______________
4) Designing learning materials is _________________
Talk to teachers on psychology is written by _____________
6) There are ___ ______perspective in educational psychology
7) _______________ is the one of the key factor of educational psychology
8) _________________ is a method used in educational psychology
9) ______________________ method makes use of various techniques of collecting data
10) ______________ difference are seen in height, weight, fitness, feet and arms etc
11) People are divided as extroverts and introverts according to ________________differences
12)People react to the situation according to their _______________ differences
13) _____________ difference are very much visible in writing, reading, and learning
15) Psychological and ________________ growth help a child to solve a problem
14)__________________ is defined as a statistical curve derive from plotting weight and height against chronological age for comparing an individual child growth pattern with average age of growth
16) Social and emotional growth help a child to interact with ______________________
17) Development before birth takes place in _______ stages or periods.
18) The _________ of development is to enable people to adapt to the environment in which they live.
19) The __________ is the shortest period of whole lifespan development.
20) __________ development is a process starting at early in human life.
21)_________ changes in early childhood are accompanied by rapid changes in the child’s cognitive and language development.
22) Individuals react to frustrating situations by becoming negative is called _________.
23________ is a goal directed thinking which is unusual, novel and useful.
24) _______________ is the ability to effectively use language to express oneself theoretically or poetically.
25)Color of eyes is ____________ in a person