WHRDE EXAMINATION (18/4/2022) Paper -Principles of Education(COMMON FOR DMED, PGDMED ,DPPT COURSES)
1) ____________ is man’s best friend.
2)______________ meaning of education means to earn a certificate or promotion
3)__________________ is the development of individual according to his needs and demands of society of which he is an integral part
Education is a _____________ process
5) The __________ can only be developed through some activities
6) Cultivation of __________________ is one of the major purposes of education.
7) The role of education is that of giving ___________ to their activities.
8) ____________ is a basic intellectual skill that is associated with modern schooling
Development of intellectual facilities is based on the development of
10) ______________ is a major ingredient in a perfect character.
11) _________________ of a teacher is important
12) Exceptional children need __________________.
13) Dyslexia is the specific difficulties in learning to _____________
14) The _____ play an important role in the
15) __________ skills influence interactions and relationships a teacher could develop with the Principle, students staff and occasionally with the community
16)______ is a process which results in a more or less permanent modification of behavior as a result of practice or experience
17) __________ means learner is in direct contact with the instructor.
18) The Greek word auto means __________
19) The traditional Indian system of teaching and learning was based on ________ steps
20) _____________ is also the time to let children themselves realize and express their areas of interest
21) _______________ autonomy is developed through observation, reflection, thoughtful consideration ,understanding experience and evaluation of alternatives.
22) The vision of an _________________ person in a society, depends on its nature as well as on its social, political and economic goals
23) __________________________ has to continuously strive to know things by adopting a variety of methods
24) Learning disability is a mixed group of _________________
25) _____________ is a learning disability