PAPER-MONTESSORI TEACHING METHODS (DMED PGDMED)
1. Maria Montessori was born on the 31st August
2. Maria Montessori was a _________________
3. Casa Dei Bambini means _____________
4. Maria Montessori started first training course in ________
5. Montessori’s method has been used for over __________years in many
parts of the world
6. The Montessori curriculum is intentionally grouped into ___ year cycles
7. In the Montessori class room children interact with the ___________.
8. Montessori students are free to choose the ___________.
9. Montessori method of education in the dynamic triad of child,
teacher ,and ______________
10.In 1913 he first international training course was held in _____________
11.Montessori gave a training course at the Theosophical society in
________ in 1939.
12.Rabindranatha Tagore had founded ____________ schools in India
13.The term ______ was introduced to describe an approach for children
aged from six to twelve years that emphasized the independence of all the
elements of the natural world.
14.Montessori observed________ distinct periods or plane, in human
15.The second plane of development extends from around ________years
16.Montessori received total of _______nomination for the Nobel Peace
Prize in a three year period.
17.Children in Montessori schools learn by working with specially
18.Montessori schools have ______ uninterrupted work periods
19.___________ help children learn skills used in everyday life.
20.A Montessori teacher is a __________ in Montessori classroom
21.The work in Montessori school is ____________ directed.
22.Montessori classroom are different from conventional classroom by
23. The absorbent mind was written by ________________.
24. Montessori classroom are referred to as a ________________ .
25. Due to _________ Maria Montessori was forced to flee to India.