WHRDE EXAMINATION PAPER - HEALTH AND HYGINE(COMMON FOR DPPT PGDMED DMED COURSES
1)____________ is defined as physical, mental and social well being, and as a resource for living a full life.
2) Physical and _____________health are linked
3) Mental and ____________ health helps a person to maintain an even temper and happy disposition
4) The main principles of health are a healthy diet, exercise, work, rest and _______________
5) Human ____________ is the study of the structure of human body
6) Human body is made of ____ system
7) Lymph vessels are included in __________ system
8) Health of a person depends on food and ___________.
9) ____________ is a nutritional stage of a body.
10) ________ is a main factor for body growth
11) Fruits and nuts come under __________ food.
12) ______________ causes diseases
13) Four principles of ________________ are cleaning, chilling, cooking and cross contamination
14) ______________ is the major carrier of infection.
15) ________ is a common disease among children
16) ________________ hygiene is very important for both health and social reasons.
17) ____________ food need to be avoided.
18) ________________ is a symptom of bites and stings.
19) First aid kit contains __________.
20) _______ is the most basic tool in preventive health care.
21) Vaccination is one of the technique of ________.
22) Specialized medical care for children is called ____________________.
23) Palliative care started in India in the mid ____.
24) ___________ is the one of the most popular and impactful way to help environment.
25) ____________ is a serious environmental issue