WHRDE EXAMINATION -Paper-Pre-Primary Teaching Philosophy & Organization (DPPT)
1. Young children’s needs are ______________
2. _______________________ is not a day care
3. High quality early childhood programs teach children to think ________________
4. The classrooms are planned to encourage __________.
5. Play based learning helps children to develop _______________
6. Play is not _______________
7. Children develop socially and _______________ through play.
8. When children plays, they use their _______________.
9. Children learn well when they are _________________ active.
10. ________________ always implies absence of real thing.
11. For most children ________________ begins as a way of representing the world on papers.
12. Mind requires and encourages __________________ to human psychology and feeling.
13. The challenges of _______________ and composing in turn make the idea of a dictionary
both possible and necessity.
14. The main purpose of preprimary education is to prepared children physically, emotionally,
socially and mentally for ____________________.
15. ________ has no standardized curriculum.
16. _________________ designed for deferring ages.
17. The greatest threat to the pre-schools sector is the lack of ____________ and certified
18. Well trained curriculum would cover __________ key aspect of education.
19. _____________ is an element of play based learning.
20. ______________________________development is a child’s growing ability to use their
intellect to process information.
21. Children build muscle mass and coordination through their _____________ activities.
22. Play based program means indoor and ___________ play.
23. _________________ is a benefit of play based learning
24. In early childhood education, children need to develop ___________.
25. Play is the most effective way to promote ___________ skills.